Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Sexual Health Certificate FAQ

  1. I have never taken a hybrid course before. What is a hybrid course?

    This hybrid certificate program combines online modules and pre-recorded videos that you view and work through at your own pace, as well as interactive sessions, in which you will interact with the instructor and other participants through remote access. Reading materials and study aids will be located on a course website that you can access throughout the program.

  2. I need to complete a SAR training. Is it okay for me to only attend the SAR training offered as part of the University of Michigan Sexual Health Certificate Program?

    Courses in the Sexual Health Certificate Program are not available as independent courses outside of the complete program. 

  3. I never received an email with the evaluation link. Help!

    The email with your evaluation was sent via Qualtrics to the email address you provided at registration. The email will be from the Office of Continuing Education, but is sent by Some email hosts will kick this message into your spam, so be sure to check there. If you still cannot find the email, please contact so we can resend it.

  4. If I am getting assistance from an employer or organization in paying for a continuing education certificate program, can they make the payment directly to you?

    Yes, please contact the Office of Continuing Education by email ( or by phone (734-763-5723) to discuss the payment process.

  5. If I attended the School of Social Work or other colleges within the University of Michigan, do I have to send official transcripts for the Sexual Health Certificate Program?

    Yes, an electronic copy of your transcript must be submitted with your application.

  6. If I need to cancel, how should I do it?

    Please view our policies page for cancellation information.

  7. Is a payment plan available for the Sexual Health Certificate Program?

    Yes, Sexual Health Certificate Program participants may opt into our three-installment payment plan. Most participants utilize this option.

  8. Is financial aid or scholarship assistance available for this Continuing Education certificate program?

    The Sexual Health Certificate Program offers a partial scholarship to roughly five participants per year who demonstrate financial need and a commitment to social justice. The application is made available to participants who are admitted and enroll in the program.

Contact Us Press escape to close