2016 Student Union Teacher of the Year Assistant Professor Jamie Mitchell
The Student Union Teacher of the Year is Assistant Professor Jamie Mitchell. Each year the student union selects a teacher who has been particularly powerful in their learning and who is a model for an educator at SSW.
- Elizabeth Koomson Defends Dissertation, “Transforming Customary Systems: Talensi Women in Small-scale Mining”
- Adrian Gale Defends Dissertation, “Examining Black adolescents’ perceptions of in-school racial discrimination: The role of gender...
- Andy Grogan-Kaylor Published in Current Opinion in Psychology
- David Córdova Published in Youth & Society
- SSW Office Moves
- Andy Grogan-Kaylor Published in Child Abuse & Neglect