President Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday stating, "The Secretary of Homeland Security shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, maintain custody of alien families during the pendency of any criminal improper entry or immigration proceedings involving their members."
- Edie Kieffer presents at the 2018 Academy Health Annual Research Meeting.
- Joseph Ryan Receives Award from the Livingston County Juvenile Court
- Joseph Ryan, Terri Gilbert and Andrew Moore are Featured on the Front Page of Detroit Legal News
- Kathleen Faller Receives the Sol Gothard Lifetime Achievement Award
- Shawna Lee Receives Research Grant From the Department of Health and Human Services
- Shanna Kattari Presents at MENSA Annual Conference