Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu


Health Insurance for Domestic Students

The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires individuals to have health insurance. Please review the links below for more information regarding options for U-M students.

Health Insurance for International Students

University of Michigan F-1 and J-1 students and J-1 visiting scholars whose Forms I-20 or DS-2019 were issued by the U-M (Ann Arbor) and their accompanying F-2 and J-2 dependents are eligible for and required to enroll in International Student Health Insurance plan unless they have health insurance that meets the University's minimum requirements. US citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) are not eligible for this plan.

Liability & Automobile Insurance

Students should review our liability insurance information. Students enrolled at the SSW who have automobiles should review our automobile insurance information.

Contact Us Press escape to close