Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

International Students

The University of Michigan will provide a letter of invitation to assist graduates whose parents are applying for a visa in order to attend the commencement ceremony. To obtain a letter follow these steps:

Prior to submitting a request for a letter of invitation, the graduating student should apply for graduation via Wolverine Access.

Visit the International Center website for an overview of documents needed to apply for a visa.

After successfully applying for graduation and visiting the International Center website, please request the letter(s) of invitation by completing the online request form.

The letter from the University is mailed to the graduate, who can then forward it to the parents for use in documenting their visa request. Please allow four weeks to receive the letter.

Contact Us Press escape to close