Contact My SSW

Main menu

International Exchange Visitors at SSW

Visiting and Exchange Applications

Visiting Scholar Application

For individuals with a PhD or other comparable terminal degree

Learn more »

Visiting Research Student Application

For individuals conducting research related to a graduate degree

Learn more »

Exchange Student Application

For individuals enrolled at a partner university

Learn more »

Current Visiting Scholars

Visiting Scholars must have a PhD (or equivalent) or other comparable terminal graduate or professional-graduate degree (i.e. JD, MD, MFA, etc.), and hold a faculty or other permanent research position.

There are currently no visiting scholars.

Current Visiting Research Students

Visiting Research Scholars must be conducting research related to the graduate degree requirements of another university as their primary purpose.

      Length of Stay
Alongkorn Pekalee Alongkorn Pekalee PhD candidate
Department of Social Work and Faculty of Public Health, Mahidol University, Thailand
May 2018 - October 2018
Håvard Aaslund Håvard Aaslund PhD candidate
Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
June 2018 - August 2018

Current Exchange Students

Exchange Students must be enrolled at an institution with which the University of Michigan School of Social Work has a Memorandum of Understanding or Exchange Agreement.

      Length of Stay
Rebecca Van Oirschot Rebecca Van Oirschot MSW Candidate
University of Melbourne, Melbourne Austrailia
May 2018 - August 2018
Sandeep Samuel Sandeep Samuel MSW Candidate
Madras Christian College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
May 2018 - June 2018
Yanlin Zhang Yanlin Zhang MSW Candidate
University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
May 2018 - August 2018
Yee Jinn Tsen Yee Jinn Tsen MSW Candidate,
Hong Kong University, Hong Kong
May 2018 - August 2018
Yik Pui Chan Yee Jinn Tsen MSW Candidate,
Hong Kong University, Hong Kong
June 2018 - August 2018

Contact Us Press escape to close