The Office of Continuing Education support social workers and other professionals in three domains:
- Maintaining up-to-date practice knowledge with offerings that reflect current and emerging evidence-based practices.
- Maintaining professional licensure and earning other credentials/certifications.
- Offering training opportunities that help them to advance and transition in their careers.
We strive to provide:
- high-quality, accessible, inclusive programming that reflects the social work profession’s commitment to social justice;
- person-centered, responsive service;
- up-to-date information about continuing education requirements and professional development opportunities;
- and opportunities for bidirectional exchange between faculty and community participants.