Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Does this continuing education certificate program provide 1098-T tax forms?

1098-T tax forms are not provided for CE programs. Participants should talk to a tax advisor to determine if there is an appropriate way to claim their CE program payments.

Contact Us Press escape to close