Learning and Teaching During COVID-19

Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Integrated Behavioral Health and Primary Care Certificate FAQ

  1. Am I able to participate in the program if I live outside of the U.S.?

    Our programs are open to a global audience, and the course fee is the same for international participants as it is for U.S.-based participants. If you have questions about how to make a payment, or how your geographic location or visa status may impact participation in our programs, please contact ssw.conted@umich.edu.

  2. Am I certified after completing this continuing education certificate program?

    No. This certificate program is not a certification. It provides participants with a curriculum that supports more intensive study in a particular specialty area. Our certificate programs are not designed to be certifications for performance of particular jobs or tasks.

  3. Am I required to attend all live sessions?

    Yes. Please check the schedule for the times you are expected to be signed on. All times listed are in Eastern time.

  4. Are continuing education contact hours available in disciplines other than social work for this program?

    Yes, please see the program home page for information about the types of continuing education hours offered.

  5. Can I complete part of the evaluation now and return to it later?

    The evaluation should be done all at once, so give yourself enough time. Most evaluations can be completed within 5-10 minutes.

  6. Do I need special equipment for this continuing education certificate program?

    Students will need access to high-speed internet and a computer with a webcam for live Q&A sessions with the certificate leader and other participants. Instructions for accessing the course website and orientation information about course technology are provided prior to the course.

  7. Does this continuing education certificate program provide 1098-T tax forms?

    1098-T tax forms are not provided for CE programs. Participants should talk to a tax advisor to determine if there is an appropriate way to claim their CE program payments.

  8. How can I apply to this continuing education certificate program?

    To enroll, you must complete the online registration form and submit your payment. You will be asked to share why you are interested in this certificate and your goals for participating in the program. Your registration is not complete until the payment is submitted.

Contact Us Press escape to close