Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Will I receive an actual certificate after I complete the MasterTrack Certificate program?

    Yes. Coursera will provide a certificate to learners upon completion of assignments for individual MasterTrack courses. Once a learner has completed all courses for the MasterTrack Certificate, the University of Michigan will issue a certificate of completion for the Social Work: Practice, Policy and Research MasterTrack Certificate via email. Certificates will be sent once a month, based on completion of the certificate.

  2. Will I use the Purchasing or Reimbursement form to pay individuals or an organization?

    Yes, you will use the Purchasing or Reimbursement form any time an individual or organization requires a payment. Please refer to the Payment to Others FAQ list for details. This also includes requesting electronic gift cards for individuals. Please refer to the Gift Card FAQ list for details.

  3. Will our grades for the MasterTrack courses be reflected on our transcripts?

    No, the MasterTrack Certificate program courses are not reflected on your transcript as they are not credit bearing and occur prior to starting the MSW degree program.

  4. Will recordings for this continuing education program be available for download?

    Recorded content is only available to stream during the program.

  5. Will the Master of Social Work degree at the University of Michigan qualify me for certification and/or licensing for social workers in my state?

    Yes, the MSW from Michigan will meet the educational requirement to achieve the first level of licensing or certification available in your state. Typically, you must also pass an examination. Our graduates have an excellent record for passing the exams held Press enter to read full text...

  6. Will there be readings/assignments between sessions of the Sexual Health Certificate Program?

    Yes, there are assignments, but these vary based on the course content and the instructors' preference. All online courses require successful completion of a post-test/quiz in addition to any other assignments.

  7. Will this program prepare me to work as a school social worker?

    The classes needed for school social work certification will be available starting in Winter 2023.

  8. Would choosing a discipline in psychology qualify graduates to sit for the psychology state clinical licenses?

    Due to the research nature of our program, typically graduates would not be qualified for licensure, but for specific information, please refer to the Department of Psychology at

Contact Us Press escape to close