Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Registrar's Office FAQ

  1. How do I register for an independent study course?

    Students must first complete the on-line Independent Studies Recording Form, via the SSW website. Once submitted it will be routed to the course instructor, the student's academic advisor, and the MSW Program Director if acting as a substitution, for approval. If approval is completed the school recorder will enter an electronic permission into Wolverine Access, which will generate an email informing students of their ability to enroll.

  2. How do I register for classes?

    Registration is an online process through Wolverine Access and requires a registration appointment time.

  3. How do I request a change in Full- or Part-time enrollment status?

    An admitted applicant who finds that circumstances necessitate a change in their enrollment status (example: from Extended Degree Curriculum Schedule to the Full-time Program or from the Full-time Program to the Extended Degree Curriculum Schedule) prior to the Press enter to read full text...

  4. How do I withdraw or disenroll from the term?

    Students who wish to drop all elections in a given term and who do so prior to the first day of classes (according to the University Academic Calendar) for the term can do so by contacting the University Registrar, 2200 Student Activities building,  Press enter to read full text...

  5. Is there more than one registrar's office at the University of Michigan?

    Yes. There is the University's Office of the Registrar located primarily in the Student Activities building with some offices across the street in the LS&A building, and there are in some cases school/college registrars. The School of Social Work also has a Press enter to read full text...

  6. What if I encounter a closed class during registration?

    Students who wish to try to gain entry to a closed course, a course with departmental consent, or some other restriction that may prevent enrollment need to submit a Course Enrollment Petition.

  7. What if I need to request my social work academic transcript?

    Current and many former students with a uniqname and University Kerberos password can order transcripts online through Wolverine Access. Transcript requests are processed through the University Registrar.

  8. What if I need verification of enrollment?

    A Request form for this purpose is available in the SSW Registrar's Office, 1772 SSWB. Students must be registered for classes before this can be provided.

Contact Us Press escape to close