Contact My SSW Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

We're in Atlanta and Denver on October 18. Talk to an admission counselor about the U-M MSW and PhD program.View other cities SSW admissions counselors will be visiting soon. ×hide

How do I request a change in Full- or Part-time enrollment status?

An admitted applicant who finds that circumstances necessitate a change in their enrollment status (example: from Extended Degree Curriculum Schedule to the Full-time Program or from the Full-time Program to the Extended Degree Curriculum Schedule) prior to the beginning of the first term must submit a written or email ( request to the Office of Student Services for review and approval. The request must include the reasons for the desired change in status. These requests will be reviewed and are approved on a space available basis.

Definitions of Full-time status & Part-time status

Full-time: a minimum of 9 credit hours per term.*

Part-time: less than 9 credit hours per term (refer to Extended Degree description for further information)

* Students receiving financial assistance from the School of Social Work are typically required to be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours per term.

Contact Us Press escape to close