Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

What if I encounter a closed class during registration?

Students who wish to try to gain entry to a closed course, a course with departmental consent, or some other restriction that may prevent enrollment need to submit a Course Enrollment Petition.

Contact Us Press escape to close