Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

How do I withdraw or disenroll from the term?

Students who wish to drop all elections in a given term and who do so prior to the first day of classes (according to the University Academic Calendar) for the term can do so by contacting the University Registrar, 2200 Student Activities building,

Students should also inform the School's Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management or Registrar's Office if they disenroll during this time frame. On or following the first day of classes, students must obtain the written approval of the School of Social Work before the university registrar will withdraw them from all course elections for the term. Contact Tim Colenback ( or Erin Zimmer ( in the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management, and notify the School registrar in writing by utilizing the Intent to Withdraw Form and emailing it to

If the withdrawal is approved, the appropriate notification will be sent to the university registrar requesting the withdrawal.

Registrar's Office

Contact Us Press escape to close