Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Is the MasterTrack appropriate for an incoming U-M master’s student who wants to apply to the MSW program for a dual degree?

Not necessarily. If students are interested in a dual degree program, completion of the MasterTrack is not required. Students could simply apply to the residential MSW program and also apply to the other dual degree program.


Contact Us Press escape to close