Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

If I do not want an MSW degree after the MasterTrack Certificate program do I have to apply to the University of Michigan?

No, but please keep in mind that these certificates are not credit bearing and therefore, are not transferrable to another university.


Contact Us Press escape to close