Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Am I eligible to apply to the MasterTrack program if I am pursuing a graduate degree from another program that is not social work?

Yes. If you are planning to complete the MSW degree with another graduate degree (dual degree) at the University of Michigan, you would need to apply to the MSW program and meet an experience requirement in order to complete the MasterTrack MSW program. Dual degree students however would need to pursue the residential MSW program, the online program MSW program is not an option.


Contact Us Press escape to close