Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Can I continue to work if my Employment Authorization Document (EAD) expires?

No. Students are not eligible to work without a valid EAD. Students cannot obtain a new GSI, GSRA or GSSA appointment without a valid EAD.

Contact Us Press escape to close