Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Can undocumented or DACAmented students qualify for in-state tuition at the University of Michigan?

Yes. Undocumented or DACAmented students may qualify for in-state tuition rates if you can demonstrate that you attended an accredited Michigan high school and accredited Michigan middle or junior high school within 28 months of enrolling at U-M. In state residency is determined by the Registrar's Office. Please see the University of Michigan Guidelines for Qualifying for In-State Tuition for details.

DACAmented Students

Contact Us Press escape to close