Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Does the University of Michigan have designated contacts for DACAmented or undocumented students if I have questions?

School of Social Work

Office of Financial Aid

Rackham Graduate School

Residency Office

U-M Office of Academic Multicultural Initiatives

DACAmented Students

Contact Us Press escape to close