Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

What types of Graduate Student Assistant positions are available at the School of Social Work?

Graduation student instructor (GSI) and graduate student research assistant (GSRA) are not available to MSW students; however each year MSW students are employed by other departments and offices on campus.  Please visit the U-M Careers at the U website for a listing of graduate student appointments throughout the University.

GSI, GSRA and GSSA (collectively referred to as GSA) positions typically include a monthly salary as well as full tuition (for appointments of .25 or higher) health insurance (including dependents) and dental insurance (Option 1) at no cost to the student.

Review the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund's (MALDEF) Scholarship Resource Guide, which includes scholarships for undocumented students, as well as the Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans.

Contact Us Press escape to close