Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

How can I find out which credits will transfer to the University of Michigan?

Possible transfer credits will be reviewed by an Academic Planning Coordinator during the exemption process in the summer. You may contact the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management to receive general guidelines.

Contact Us Press escape to close