Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Is it possible to transfer into the University of Michigan School of Social Work?

Transfer students from CSWE accredited MSW programs can transfer up to 30 credit hours as long as they were degree seeking students. Other students may be able to transfer 9 - 15 credit hours. Credits which have been applied toward another degree cannot transfer. Most transfer students will need to complete 12 credit hours of advanced fieldwork placement while enrolled at the University of Michigan. This may require a three day per week placement for two semesters.

For more information visit the MSW Program Transfer Applicants page.

Contact Us Press escape to close