Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Social Work Communications

Below you will find the spring/summer email communications sent to incoming MSW. These weekly emails highlight various topics, containing important and helpful information. As new ones are sent, they will be added here.

Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)

Dual Degree Fact Sheet

Are you interested in incorporating a global social work opportunity into your MSW degree?

Important Upcoming Webinars

Join a few of our current MSW students for a live webchat in one or all of the following Zoom sessions. Click on the links below for more information and to register.

May 22, 6pm-7pm
Admitted Student Webinar Series - Field Education

June 5, 6pm-7pm
Admitted Student Webinar Series - Working While in the Program

June 12, 6pm-7pmv
Admitted Student Webinar Series - Life as an MSW Student

June 26, 6pm-7pm
Admitted Student Webinar Series - Navigating Course Registration

July 10, 6pm-7pm
Admitted Student Webinar Series - Housing 2

July 17, 6pm-7pm
Admitted Student Webinar Series - Preparing to move to Ann Arbor (and the Midwest!)

July 24, 6pm-7pm
Admitted Student Webinar Series - Community Building/Program/Student Orgs

Also be sure to register for the following Important Webinar:
May 15, 6pm Admitted Student Webinar Series: Housing 1

Note: all times shown in U.S. Eastern Time

Greetings and Welcome to Social Work!

Starting to think about on-campus or off-campus housing for fall term?

Welcome to the University of Michigan School of Social Work!

You are strongly encouraged to read through the admitted student webpages for important information. A Toolkit is available for your program and updated information will be added throughout the spring and summer.

Course planning and registration information will be available in June and course registration will occur online in July. Please expect to receive an email from us in June with more information.

Be sure to regularly check your UMich email account. All official School communication is sent to the UMich email account. We look forward to seeing you -- in person or online -- this fall!

Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management with any questions.

Contact Us Press escape to close