Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Student Life FAQ

  1. What is the student of color enrollment?

    The fall 2017 incoming MSW class was comprised of 28% students of color and 15 international students from six different countries.

  2. What services and accommodations are available for students with disabilities?

    Extensive services are available. For information on these services, please contact the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management at the School of Social Work (734-936-0961 / [email protected]) or the University's Office of Services for Students with Disabilities (734-763-3000 phone/voice/TTY/TDD); U-M Services for Students with Disabilties website.

  3. Where are classes held?

    Most Social Work classes are held in the School of Social Work Building. Some classes are held in the School of Education Building (SEB) which is connected to the School. Classes are also held in the Family Assessment Clinic which is located on South University and is within walking distance of the School

  4. Where can I find good restaurants and coffee shops?

    A listing of area restaurants and coffee shops can be found on the Ann Arbor Visitors Bureau website.

  5. Where do I park?

    Parking on campus is very limited. If you are considering purchasing a parking pass, please visit the U-M Parking & Transportation Services website.

    The University and the AATA provide several free commuter parking lots that provide service to campus via bus, more info can be found here.

  6. Where is the School of Social Work located?

    The School of Social Work Building is located at 1080 South University in Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109; this is at the corner of South University and East University.

Contact Us Press escape to close