Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

What services and accommodations are available for students with disabilities?

Extensive services are available. For information on these services, please contact the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management at the School of Social Work (734-936-0961 / or the University's Office of Services for Students with Disabilities (734-763-3000 phone/voice/TTY/TDD); U-M Services for Students with Disabilties website.

Contact Us Press escape to close