Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Are undocumented and DACAmented students eligible for International Student/Scholar Health Insurance (IHI)?

No. Internationals students with an F-1 or J-1 visa issued by U-M Ann Arbor are required to have health insurance coverage while at the university. Since undocumented and DACAmented students do not have an F-1 or J-1 visa, they are not eligible for the U-M International Health Insurance (IHI) plan.

DACAmented Students

Contact Us Press escape to close