Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management FAQ

  1. What services and accommodations are available for students with disabilities?

    Extensive services are available. For information on these services, please contact the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management at the School of Social Work (734-936-0961 / or the University's Office of Services for Students with Disabilities (734-763-3000 phone/voice/TTY/TDD); U-M Services for Students with Disabilties website.

  2. What types of recommendations are best to submit for my application to the MSW program?

    Applicants must submit two recommendation forms and/or letters of recommendation in order for their MSW application to be considered complete. When possible, applicants should try to submit one recommendation from a professional source (ex. from someone who Press enter to read full text...

  3. What's an exemption and how do I get one?

    Exemptions from foundation courses will be granted when students have extensive prior comparable courses (minimum of two), covering essentially all of the content of a foundation course in either an undergraduate or graduate program, completed within the last six Press enter to read full text...

  4. When is the MSW application deadline?

    There are two MSW application deadlines: December 1st and March 1st.

    December 1-Early Application Deadline:
    The early application deadline is December 1. Students are strongly encouraged to meet this deadline. Applicants complete with their application and supporting Press enter to read full text...

  5. When will I know if I have been accepted?

    If you apply by: You will hear from us by:
    December 1 March 1
    March 1 May 1
    August 1 Start of Fall Term
  6. When will I receive an admission decision if I applied to the MSW Program by the December 1 early application deadline?

    Applicants that were complete with their application and supporting documents by December 1 receive notification of their status through the initial review by March 1. For most applicants this will be a final admission decision. For some applicants, the School will Press enter to read full text...

  7. Where are classes held?

    Most Social Work classes are held in the School of Social Work Building. Some classes are held in the School of Education Building (SEB) which is connected to the School. Classes are also held in the Family Assessment Clinic which is located on South University and is within walking distance of the School

  8. Where can I find good restaurants and coffee shops?

    A listing of area restaurants and coffee shops can be found on the Ann Arbor Visitors Bureau website.

Contact Us Press escape to close