Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Mixed Methods Research Certificate FAQ

  1. How long do I have to complete an evaluation?

    Please see the CE policies page.

  2. I am having difficulty accessing Canvas. How do I sign on?

    Please refer to the instructions you were provided in the orientation email., which include contact information for troubleshooting.

  3. I completed the evaluation--where is my certificate?

    A link to your certificate can be found in two ways:

    1. At the end of the evaluation, a link to your certificate is provided.
    2. Once you have fully completed the evaluation, an email will be sent to you with a link to your certificate.

    If you are still having problems viewing your certificate, please contact

  4. I do not have a webcam with a microphone on my home or work computer. What can I do?

    You do not need a high-end webcam in order to participate--there are decent webcams for as low as $20.00. You can plug in most webcams by using an USB port and downloading the software for that particular webcam.

    You might also want to consider getting a headset with a microphone, which can help minimize background sounds and improve the quality of your learning experience. Headsets are not required but many participants find them helpful.

  5. I have never taken a hybrid course before. What is a hybrid course?

    This hybrid certificate program combines pre-recorded videos that you view and work through at your own pace, as well as live interactive sessions, in which you will learn with the instructor and other participants by Zoom. Reading materials and study aids will be located on a course website that you can access throughout the program.

  6. I never received an email with the evaluation link. Help!

    The email with your evaluation was sent via Qualtrics to the email address you provided at registration. The email will be from the Office of Continuing Education. Some email hosts will kick this message into your spam, so be sure to check there. If you still cannot find the email, please contact for assistance.

  7. If I am getting assistance from an employer or organization in paying for a continuing education certificate program, can they make the payment directly to you?

    Yes, please contact the Office of Continuing Education by email ( or by phone (734-763-5723) to discuss the payment process.

  8. If I need to cancel, how should I do it?

    Please view our policies page for cancellation information.

Contact Us Press escape to close