Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Student Services FAQ

  1. Where do I park?

    Parking on campus is very limited. If you are considering purchasing a parking pass, please visit the U-M Parking & Transportation Services website.

    The University and the AATA provide several free commuter parking lots that provide service to campus via bus, more info can be found here.

  2. Where is the School of Social Work located?

    The School of Social Work Building is located at 1080 South University in Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109; this is at the corner of South University and East University.

  3. Will I have an advisor? How are they assigned?

    Yes, you will be assigned a faculty advisor whom you will meet at Fall Orientation. Students are paired with faculty advisors based on their practice method concentration; practice area is also taken into consideration. Your faculty advisor will assist you in making Press enter to read full text...

  4. Will the Master of Social Work degree at the University of Michigan qualify me for certification and/or licensing for social workers in my state?

    Yes, the MSW from Michigan will meet the educational requirement to achieve the first level of licensing or certification available in your state. Typically, you must also pass an examination. Our graduates have an excellent record for passing the exams held Press enter to read full text...

Contact Us Press escape to close