Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

As an international student, can I apply for financial aid?

International students are eligible for merit-based financial aid from the U-M School of Social Work and special programs, but are not eligible for need-based financial aid (U.S. federal or state aid). Please see International Student Financial Aid for more information. Contact the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management with any questions.

Contact Us Press escape to close