Learning and Teaching During COVID-19

Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

What services and accommodations are available for students with disabilities?

Extensive services are available. For information on these services, please contact Nyshourn Price in the Office of Student ServicesĀ and Enrollment Management at the School of Social Work (734-936-0961 or ndp@umich.edu) or the University's Office of Services for Students with Disabilities (734.763.3000 phone/voice/TTY/TDD); U-M Services for Students with Disabilties website.

Contact Us Press escape to close