Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

How do I apply for financial aid?

You must do the following:

  1. Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application and include the U-M Code (002325). The FAFSA can be submitted online at:
  2. Submit the School of Social Work Financial Aid Form with the online application or mail to:

    The University of Michigan
    School of Social Work
    Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management
    1080 South University Avenue, Room 1748
    Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1106

Contact Us Press escape to close