Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Are jobs available on the college campus?

Yes, positions are listed at the U-M Student Employment Office website. You should also fill out the SSW Student Employment Application Form to be placed in a candidate pool for employment in the School of Social Work at.

Contact Us Press escape to close