Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

I have a work-study award, how do I find a job?

To review a list of work-study positions, visit the U-M Student Employment Office website. When you see a position of interest, contact the hiring department to inquire about hiring procedures.

Contact Us Press escape to close