Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

How do I apply for work-study?

To apply for a work-study award, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The University Office of Financial Aid will provide you a work-study award if you meet the eligibility requirements and if funds are available at the time that you apply. Students awarded work-study may apply for work-study jobs as listed on the Student Employment Office job posting site. (These jobs are not available to students without work-study.) Students may also post their information and a resume on the SSW temporary employment website. This information is available to SSW faculty and staff who hire work-study employees.

Contact Us Press escape to close