Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

How is financial aid awarded to MSW students?

The School of Social Work Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management provides grant and scholarship assistance. The University Office of Financial Aid provides loans and work study awards. Many scholarships and grants are awarded at the time of admission. To view the full range of financial aid opportunities, visit our MSW Financial Aid webpage.

Contact Us Press escape to close