Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Does the University of Michigan have a bachelor of social work program?

The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor does not; however, the University of Michigan Flint offers a BSW program. Undergraduate students enrolled at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor may enroll in MSW courses in their junior and senior years with the permission of the instructor.

The University offers an LSA-approved minor for undergraduate students interested in community action and social change. Please view our website for information on the CASC Undergraduate Minor.

Contact Us Press escape to close