Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Does the University of Michigan offer a dual degree program?

Yes, official dual degree programs offered include:

  • MSW/JD (Law School)
  • MSW/MPH (School of Public Health, Health Behavior/Education)
  • MSW/MPP (School of Public Policy)
  • MSW/MBA (School of Business Administration)
  • MSW/MUP (College of Architecture and Urban Planning)
  • MSW/MSI (School of Information)

Students also may set up specialized student initiated dual degree programs. Student initiated dual degree programs have been set up by MSW students with natural resources, architecture, southeast Asian studies, education etc., in the past several years. Separate application materials are required by each school/college and are reviewed independently according to their criteria.

Contact Us Press escape to close