Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Will the Master of Social Work degree at the University of Michigan qualify me for certification and/or licensing for social workers in my state?

Yes, the MSW from Michigan will meet the educational requirement to achieve the first level of licensing or certification available in your state. Typically, you must also pass an examination. Our graduates have an excellent record for passing the exams held throughout the country. To attain the highest level of licensing and certification in most states, social workers must complete post-masters work supervised by a fully licensed or certified social worker and pass an advanced examination.

Contact Us Press escape to close