Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Can I change a recommender if I have already submitted my application?

To change an online recommender, go to the Online Application Menu, Manage Your Account – Review Your Activity. You will see a University of Michigan School of Social Work link; when you click on it, you should be able to see each of the recommenders in which you indicated "Yes" to "Use Online Recommendation System." From here, you can “take action” and if the recommender has not yet started their recommendation, you can update/change a recommender. If you have submitted a paper application, then a paper copy of the recommendation form and instructions can be found on our website. Please notify the Office of Student Services and Enrollment Management via email at that you intend to change a recommender.

Contact Us Press escape to close