Contact My SSW Intranet Report Sexual Misconduct

Main menu

Should I submit academic or professional recommendations?

Three recommendation forms and/or letters are required. Applicants should attempt to provide at least two recommendations from professional (supervisors or managers for a human service-related paid, volunteer, research or internship position the applicant performed) or academic recommenders (faculty members who taught a class the applicant completed or an applicant’s academic advisor on the college or university level). The third recommendation could be from another academic or professional recommender or from anyone in a good position to evaluate the applicant’s potential for a successful educational or professional social work career.

Contact Us Press escape to close