Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Do I need my official transcripts? Can I send my official transcripts later?

Unofficial transcripts from degree granting institutions only are necessary for submitting an application. Official transcripts will be required once an offer of admission is made. Admission will be contingent upon receipt of of official transcripts. Failure to submit could result in revocation of admission offer.

Joint PhD Program

Contact Us Press escape to close