Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Please see the answers below pertaining to receiving an MSW from an international institution without knowing their accreditation status.

International applicants with a social work or social welfare degree are required to apply as Pre-MSW. Upon offer of admission, the Joint PhD Program will request syllabus information from the degree granting institution for submission to CSWE (Council on Social Work Education). If the MSW degree is equivalent to one earned from an accredited US institution, the admitted student will then be considered Post-MSW.

Joint PhD Program

Contact Us Press escape to close