Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

While not my chief goal, if going into Clinical Science, is there a path to licensure either through social work or psychology?

Graduates are required to complete the MSW degree, and can become licensed. Social Work and Clinical Psychology graduates are not eligible for clinical psychology license due to the research based nature of the PhD program. Please reach out to the Department of Psychology for verification.

Joint PhD Program

Contact Us Press escape to close