Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

Can Online MSW students complete teaching assistantships or work-study positions remotely?

Students should reach out directly to hiring departments to inquire if work can be conducted in a remote manner. Graduate Student Instructor (GSI) or Graduate Student Staff Assistant (GSSA) remotely positions will be posted on the U-M Careers website. Work-study positions are posted on the U-M Student Employment website.

Online MSW

Contact Us Press escape to close