Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

If I am working as a social worker, would I still need to complete 912 internship hours (684 hrs. for advanced standing students)?

Yes, however, students may be able to complete and employment-based field placement with their current organization. Students must have a different LMSW supervisor for their field hours, MSW level tasks in line with the competencies required for their pathway, and an affiliation agreement must be established with the University of Michigan and the organization.

Online MSW

Contact Us Press escape to close