Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

After completing the MasterTrack certificate program would I have my MSW degree?

No. You would have a MasterTrack Certificate in Social Work: Practice, Policy and Research MasterTrack. You will receive the MSW degree only if you proceed into the MSW degree program after you complete the MasterTrack certificate courses.


Contact Us Press escape to close