Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

What if I just graduated from college? Does this experience qualify me for the Sexual Health Certificate Program?

If you just graduated from college, you will need at least one full year of post-graduation work experience working directly with people in a 'helping' capacity.

Contact Us Press escape to close