Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

If I attended the School of Social Work or other colleges within the University of Michigan, do I have to send official transcripts for the Sexual Health Certificate Program?

Yes, an electronic copy of your transcript must be submitted with your application.

Contact Us Press escape to close