Contact My SSW Intranet

Main menu

I need to complete a SAR training. Is it okay for me to only attend the SAR training offered as part of the University of Michigan Sexual Health Certificate Program?

Courses in the Sexual Health Certificate Program are not available as independent courses outside of the complete program.

Contact Us Press escape to close